Promote My Wedding
Wedding Ticker from PromoteMyWedding

Sunday, January 2, 2011

None Better

I can't think of a sweeter, more caring person, than Megan. Their are many things that attracted me to her at first. -most of which, I still notice in her all the time. But through continuing to get to know you, their is now a myriad of new things that I have learned about you (from you), seen in you  and continue to find, that make me love who you are. Our friendship is endless. That is why I want to be together, and asked you to marry me, -so we could be together all the time. When I met you, I didn't really have any preconceived notions of what kind of person I wanted in a spouse -or even a girlfriend- I just knew I hadn't found, or felt ''it'' yet, for any special person in my life. I look back, and wonder how I could have found you. I didn't know in the beginning how I would come to feel so much love for a person.-You. -how I can't live without you. By that feeling, I know it is special -Not meant to be passed up or overlooked. Through the ups and downs, we find ourselves, and grow closer together, in love. I know, that no matter what, it will be great.- and with all the years, it will only become more wonderful. My life with you.
                                                              ~ Randy                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment